Duff & Phelps, a Kroll business, M&A Advisory service line is a leading middle-market M&A advisor. We advise public corporations, financial sponsors, family-owned businesses and other private companies in middle-market buy-side and sell-side M&A transactions globally, with regional teams situated in U.S., Canada, UK, Germany, Ireland, France, China, Brazil and India. Duff & Phelps, a Kroll business, has extensive experience in buy-side and sell-side engagements, capital raising, transaction advisory services and financial sponsor coverage.
Job can be located in the following locations: New York, Boston, Washington DC, Charlotte, Nashville, Chicago, Minneapolis, Dallas, Houston, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Palo Alto or Seattle
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
We have developed our expertise through extensive work in sell-side, buy-side and divestiture assignments on behalf of portfolio companies of private equity funds, closely held businesses and publicly traded companies.
- Work on a variety of transactions in all stages, from initial client pitches to transaction closings
- Communicates regulatory, financial information and complex strategic issues in a clear, concise and relevant manner to assist and guide decision-makers in corporate finance transactions
- Ability to market services both to internal partners and external clients, develop client networks, and support efforts in developing and executing sales and marketing strategies
- Ensure quality of client deliverables by having a strong attention to detail
- Mentor and develop Staff, Vice Presidents and Directors
- Individuals will be assigned a wide variety of projects and given as much responsibility as their experience and capabilities permit
- Minimum 10 years’ experience at a middle market, reputable boutique or regional investment bank serving the middle market with demonstrable M&A execution experience.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or MBA degree
- Preferred sector experience within the following preferred: Technology, Industrials, Consumer, Healthcare, ADG and Business Services
- Ability to generate new business through the cultivation of existing relationships as well as the development of new relationships by various efforts including cold calling.
- Ability to cross-sell other firm services within Corporate Finance and our other business units of GRA, Cyber, VAS and Kroll Business Services.
- Ability to make effective decisions by analyzing information and considering priorities
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated experience with managing of day to day aspects of client relationships and projects
- Demonstrated record of leadership and effective management in matrixed organizations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.